Toucannabis Wellness Co. is working behind the scenes to bring Oklahoma City the best that medicinal hemp and marijuana have to offer. We are currently searching the country for the best marijuana talent available. In the future, we will be supplying our family, friends, and neighbors with the highest quality organic cannabis in the area. From seed to sale we want to be your wellness partner.
Below, please find all of the relevant and current Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority guidelines and application information.
From the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority:
Approved Emergency Rules for SQ 788 (7/31/18) with Additional Approved Revisions (8/1/18)
Governor Fallin has signed the revised emergency rules that the Oklahoma State Board of Health unanimously approved at a special meeting on August 1.
Medical Marijuana Application Information
Application requirements, instructions, and forms that will need to be completed as part of the application process are provided for each license type on this site. Before you begin gathering information and documents for your application, please take note of the information below:
- Applications will be submitted ONLINE ONLY. The system that you will use to submit your application will be available by August 25, 2018. The information provided on this website tells you what you will need to submit in this online system. Those wishing to apply may begin collecting all the needed information and documentation to submit in the online system.
- Do NOT mail OSDH any of your documents. Documents and information will be collected through the online system available by August 25, 2018.
- A non-refundable application fee is required for all applications, with the exception of caregiver and research license applications. Application fees will be paid by Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card. An additional credit card processing fee will be added to the transaction.
- When the online system becomes available, you will be able to upload your supporting documentation and enter your information. However, OSDH will NOT begin processing your application until it is complete, meaning all the necessary information must be provided before we begin the process to determine if you will receive a license. Please reference your individual license category below for information on specific requirements.
- To submit documents in the online system, you can scan or take photos of your documents on your phone using free applications you can find by searching “document scanner” or related terms in an application store.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact OMMA at email@example.com
Application requirements, instructions, and supporting documentation forms for individuals age 18 or older.
Application requirements, instructions, and supporting documentation forms for individuals under the age of 18.
Temporary Patient Application Information
Application requirements, instructions, and supporting documentation forms for individuals from out-of-state with a current medical marijuana license from another state.
Application requirements, instructions, and supporting documentation forms for individuals who wish to serve as a patient’s designated caregiver.
Application requirements, instructions, and supporting documentation forms for businesses that want to apply for a grower, processor, or dispensary license.
Information for Physicians
Information for physicians about how to register with the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority.
Information for physicians regarding the recommendation of medical marijuana to patients.
Application information for individuals and entities interested in conducting research involving
Application Information and Instructions Now Available
As required by SQ 788, the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority has posted application information and instructions for patients and businesses interested in obtaining medical marijuana licenses.
The information is now available at OMMA.ok.gov. Per SQ 788, applications can be submitted on August 25. No application documents will be accepted by mail or in person. Only documents submitted online will be considered as part of a complete application.
“Our staff has worked nonstop over the past three months to develop this process and I commend their effort,” said Oklahoma State Department of Health Interim Commissioner Tom Bates. “The information provided today should answer many of the questions we have been receiving about what is required to apply.”
SQ 788 also established a Food Safety Standards Board and each appointment will be made by the Commissioner of Health, as specified in the new law. The nominees for the 12 positions will need to have expertise in the marijuana industry as well as public health and clinical science. Public announcement of the appointees will be made shortly following the special meeting of the Oklahoma State Board of Health next week.
“We have received a good list of candidates to be appointed,” said Commissioner Bates. “However, this is a new industry in our state, and we want to make sure the qualifications of each appointee are properly vetted.”
For questions about the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority or the application process, please contact OMMA@ok.gov.
Important Note: Information regarding applications reflects recent changes recommended by the Oklahoma Attorney General. All information is subject to change. The Oklahoma State Department of Health will keep OMMA.ok.gov updated with the most current information.
Check back often. Two lawsuits are still pending, and the state legislature is meeting weekly to discuss implementation and additional statutory revisions. We will keep you updated on any changes.